About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sterling silver clay published-again!

I was so chuffed to find a copy of Making Jewellery waiting for me
and really excited to find a little photo of my project the Ripple Ring
had made it onto the cover!
Inside 5 whole pages!

a double spread on how to make Sterling Silver clay

a double page for the step-by-step Ripple Ring project

and another page for the article I wrote about why Hallmarking is so important.
And it sits beautifully next to a full page advert by the Assay Office about Hallmarking.
Chuffed to bits!
All over again.
Earlier this year Metal Clay Artist Magazine ran a whopping 9 pages
on the world exclusive announcement of Sterling silver clay.














I was humbled and surprised by the coverage the wonderful team at MCAM gave to this feature.

We had developed the recipes and firing schedules over many months here at MCSJ and shared the knowledge so that any artist could make Sterling silver clay in their own studio using widely available ingredients.
MCAM is the only dedicated magazine for Metal Clay artists.
Suscribe here

No comments:

Post a Comment