About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Catchin up

Celie just published her Autumn classes and I recommend you go!
Check here

I have a smattering of photos
from my time at Celie Fago's studio in Vermont.
In no particular order

plants and buildings plants and buildings plants and buildings and


Some clever people actually finished their work like good pupils
Kim Jakum being one shining example.....




Clever clever Kim!


Alison Lee turned her bracelet into a necklace.
Incredible work for someone who only had a couple hours previous hands-on experience with silver clay
Obviously natural talent

A smattering of Celie's gorgeous work.
The clear evidence of having far exceeded 10,000 hours!

And these wonderful little pixie houses 
(that's what I'm calling them anyway) by erin meharg
AMAZING!!!

About the size of my thumbnail





No comments:

Post a Comment