About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Friday, July 29, 2011

First things first

Before jetting off for a lengthy sabbatical, I knew I needed to spend time appreciating the things I love

Cornish vistas

Leafy lanes...

And a family camping trip on my doorstep


We had fun testing out all the vehicles


                                                      Lots of nice walks
Fun feeding the pigs

Getting braver about feeding the pigs


We found a birds nest in the wood pile. It must have been built around one of the branches when the tree was felled. Sad but beautiful


And cuddling up after a tiring day 

Drinking my fill before I leave
I'm going to miss this....

Still, adventure beckons.................................




No comments:

Post a Comment