About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Back on the road

It was an emotional departure for me after spending such a special time with Celie.
She was a great host and I enjoyed her 'take' on everything.
Wit, wisdom and warmth.

So after a few tears I hopped back on my trusty white steed (read Jeep) and set off.
I allowed myself an extra day so i could meander my way back to Boston airport.


I spent some time at White River Junction

Believe it or not, there is a dedicated building which is the centre for cartoon studies!

The pavements are strewn with rose petals

Some things stay the same~ ~ ~
And some things get turned into something altogether else


I made it onboard the plane without incident and had a smooth journey back to England




No comments:

Post a Comment