About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lights, camera, ACTION!

So now the secret is finally out.
For the last few months I've been feverishly filming ready for the release of our new Home Study Diploma.
Well, before I left for 6 weeks sabbatical that is.


The workshop was in use during the day (and the farm is pretty noisy in daylight hours) so when Julia finished teaching at 6pm I would head in for filming until dawn.
The clock you see in the background here says 5 -in the morning!


This went on for weeks so we could complete two 90 minute DVDs


and the late night routine is pretty unhealthy after a while...could send a gal a little crazy


No comments:

Post a Comment