About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Back on British soil

Touchdown!
Easy journey arriving into London on a busy Sunday.
Gorgeous warm weather with a cooling breeze suits me just fine after the heat in America.

Family celebrations all round
My son turned 30
My little sister 14
and my Dad 70
All these birthdays while I was away. So I had some catching up to do!
Cake, balloons, laughter, fun and frolicks aplenty.

Big cuddles from my yummy grandson.
There's nothing like a freshly bathed babe to snuggle up with

After soaking up as much good family stuff as I could, it was time to head home to Cornwall


No comments:

Post a Comment