About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

In~spired

I have two days off in between classes with Celie Fago so I am off on a jaunt to have a look around Vermont.

Lovely voluptuous Vermont.

Heading north I decide my destination will be the capital ~ Montpelier.
It's a compact and friendly town, full of interesting shops and I like it immediately.

I am surprised by the number of spires here

As well as all the ornate spires I find I really like the other buildings.

Quirky architecture everywhere in this town

Even the Laundromat is interesting and I certainly need to do some laundry by now!
It's shaped like a wedge of cheese.
While my clothes are getting clean I look around the neighbourhood and snapped these buildings




Lovely dinner to end my day at this moody little restaurant near my hotel








No comments:

Post a Comment