About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stateside

After so little sleep in the run up to this trip I was glad to get the train from Cornwall to Heathrow. 
I would not have been safe driving on the roads!
The journey was easy-another great flight with Virgin so I finally got some sleep. 
I made my way up through Massachusetts to New Hampshire and finally into Vermont
What a lovely state! 
When you get off the main road of course


I stumbled across a hot air balloon festival with some great entertainment
lots of food, art and all manner of colourful pretties


The day came to a perfect end with the best taco salad and Margarita ever.
Why can't we get decent Mexican food in England?
Pout
Harrumph

I glanced up from my victuals to spy this reflected the mirror on the wall opposite me





No comments:

Post a Comment