About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Speeding by

One of my fellow class mates is Alison Lee, the clever woman behind Craftcast.
We had a lot of fun and a couple of great meals out together.
I got to ride in her spiffy new fire~engine~red Prius too!

I was so impressed with the amount of work Alison got done. 
Especially as she had only worked with silver clay for a total of 3 hours before attending this class!
I wish I had taken a photo of her gorgeous bracelet but here she is with a ringside seat at Celie's demo

We produced a whole heap of work and unloading the kiln was a treat!

Here's Connie helping Celie figure out which pieces belonged to who
Quite the puzzle!

I had fun experimenting with a new type of toggle clasp. 
This was a rough sketch to see if it would work and I think it has a lot of potential. 


To be continued….
The time has been speeding by and tomorrow is our last day
...sigh.....



No comments:

Post a Comment