About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

So soon


I can’t believe the class has gone by so fast

Of course I didn’t finish a bracelet and I didn’t expect to.

Here’s a photo of some of my U.F.Os (un~finished objects)
I think I enjoyed the twig project and exploring Polymer clay as a means of joining elements together the most

It is a joy to watch someone as talented as Celie teaching.
 Because she works with silver clay on a daily basis, she has a host of tricks and tips, which are inherent in her every action.




Wandering around in the early evening, I took these photos which really sum up the patina of Vermont. 
Weathered and hardy


 

I'm going to miss this ever changing, always inspiring view~




















Time to say goodbye too soon
~~ help clean up the workshop 
and pack my bags ready to leave tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment