About me

My photo
I'm a teacher, jeweller, writer, mother, grandmother, mini~driving punster, prankster & maker of things. Director, owner & teacher ~ the Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery. I divide my time between running MCSJ, teaching & making.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Around campus

Arrowmont as it caught my eye
The library from the inside out
And from the outside in

















This peaceful spot is just outside the metals studio and one of the few places the wi-fi worked for me. 
If you had emails from me, this is where I was when I sent them. 
If you didn't, sorry, but I was prolly too busy nosing around taking odd photos.

Even the concrete floor of the auditorium caught my eye



Gnome carrying golf clubs and fishing pole (paint scratch)
Alien hiding in the wall

My friend on the wall







No comments:

Post a Comment